Monday, September 17, 2012

TANITA TIKARAM: DUST ON MY SHOES.



TANITA TIKARAM is back after seven years of silence. Can't Go Back is her new album and DUST ON MY SHOES her first single. Again her elegance and sensuality are her hallmark. Hope You Like.




LYRICS

Put your arms around sometimes
It feels so cold
‘cause it telling me things
I already know
Every street preacher was to waste my time
As If I need lessons it hell live my live

Put your arms around my heart is shacking
Her body knows the trouble I see
Looking so hard when the day is breaking
Looking so hard while the city seems
Body so tight and I’m tired of thinking,
Thinking for gold and the man of dreams

I want a chance of the life I’m missing
I wanna know what it means to be free
I just want to know what it is to let go

Taking a long time to find the right faces
Looking for a soul of every small town
Travel in life taking all the right places
I wanna stay to be the last around
Gotta call home to the ones that love me
The ones who love me they know
I’m passing through, I’m on up to the land above me
Dust on my hair and dust on my shoes

And I just want to know what it is to let go
And I just gotta see how it feels to be free
To be free

Working so hard to come together
Working so hard just to live and breath
Trying to hard to make it better
If I trust you, will you trust me?
They don’t know what makes you happy
I can’t see the joy you feel
Stones clouds up the sky is above me
Don’t have the faith but I do believe

And I just want to know what it is to let go
And I just gotta see how it feels to be free
To be free /3x


If You Prefer To Write Your Comment in Spanish. Please Click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...