Monday, June 17, 2013

PAULA COLE: ELOISE


PAULA COLE has done it again. And this time without the support of a major label and financed on Kickstarter. ELOISE is a little gem of Raven. An album I recommend. Hope You Like.



LYRICS

 I know I’m not the woman you married,
those things we promised aren’t true
Like better for worse and loving as well as we could.
The most beautiful woman I witnessed,
I knew when your eyes met my eyes,
I thanked sweet Mary cause inside I died

Eloise, Eloise, forgive me please

So how did dark clouds come over,
and hurricane through our home,
you fell out of love,
And started to look around.

the jealousy I feel inside me,
is a tiger I cannot control.
I'm loving you, hating you
Spiraling down to hell.

Eloise, Eloise, forgive me please

You borrowed my Ford 55’ pickup,
I found it parked in the lot
[?]
You alone in my truck.

And then I don’t’ know what came over,
cause I don’t’ remember the blood,
From the bullet holes, the handcuffs, the cops,

Eloise, Eloise, forgive me please

Still you arrive at the hour,
still you stay married to me,
Our love will live through this.

Eloise, Eloise, forgive me please

If You Prefer To Write Your comment in Spanish. Please Click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...