Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GRETCHEN PETERS: HELLO CRUEL WORLD


Completely in love from GRETCHEN PETERS last Album "Hello Cruel World". I think it's the best album released so far this year. I'm completely hooked. This is HELLO CRUEL WORLD one of my favourites songs of the album. Hope you like.




LYRICS

haven’t done as well as I thought I would
I’m not dead but I’m damaged goods
And it’s gettin’ late
I’m a rusty hinge, a squeaky wheel
at the bad end of a shaky deal
cursed by the hand of fate
and ooooooh – I’m a very lucky girl
yeah ooooooh – hello cruel world

I’m a ticking clock, a losing bet
a girl without a safety net
I’m a cause for some concern
You don’t live this long without regrets
Telephone calls you don’t wanna get
Stones you’d rather leave unturned
but ooooooh – the grain of sand becomes the pearl
yeah ooooooh – hello cruel world

some folks go the easy route
numb the pain or put the lights out
either way they got to go
me I’m gonna stick around
in for a penny in for a pound
cause I hate to miss the show
and ooooooh – I’m a very stubborn girl
yeah ooooooh – hello cruel world

If You Prefer to Write your comment in Spanish. Please Click HERE.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...