Friday, May 6, 2011

A FINE FRENZY: HAPPIER.


Behind A FINE FRENZY hides Alison sudol, an american singer-songwriter and pianist. Alison has recorded two albums to date, earning a big recognition with her ​​debut album. 
We have chosen HAPPIER of their second album "Bomb in a Birdcage" (2009). A song that highlights the beautiful voice of Sudol. Hope you like it.



LYRICS

Quick kid quick, so harsh and cynical
Touches stricken, cold and clinical
What a transformation to behold
But i don't like this new, i want the old

It's not the words that make it final
You've said such things such things before to rival them
But it's how you say 'em now that's changed
Cold but sympathetic all the same

Lie to convince me that i'll be better off
Oh, you go on and i'll be happier, i'll be happier
You go on, yeah, you go on
You'll be gone and i'll be happier

Shoot me with your rubber bullets
Your finger's on the trigger, pull it
I know you want this suffering to end
So it is forgivable my friend

It's all to convince me that i'll be better off
So you go on and i'll be happier,
You go on and i'll be happier
You go on, yeah, you go on
You'll be gone and i'll be happier

Bo-bo-ba-do-bo
Bo-bo-ba-do-bo-da-da-da

Say what you mean, what you mean
Cause you'll be happier without me, without me, without me, oh

You won't convince me, that i'll be better off
So you go on and i'll be happier, i'll be happier
You go on, you go
You'll be gone, and i'll be gone
You go on and i'll be happier, you go on and i'll be happier
You go on, you go on, you go on and i'll go on and i'll be happier
You on and i'll be happier, you go on and i'll be happier

You go on, and i'll be happier


If you prefer to write your comment. Please Click HERE




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...