Monday, January 3, 2011

GUESCH PATTI: ETIENNE.


GUESCH PATTI is a french singer, dancer and actress. Her first hit was ETIENNE in 1987 written by Guesh Patti and Vincent Bruley, and was certified Gold Disc in France. This song sold more than a million and half copies and was ranked #1 in several countries, including France and Italy. In Spain, this song is heard enough to be remembered today, especially by having a very sensual video-clip that it was censored in some channels of the world. Etienne is included in her first album debut Labyrinthe (1988).




LYRICS

Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien
Baiser sal, sali
Tomb le long du lit
De l'indit
Il aime la folie
Au ralenti
Je soulve les interdits
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Hmmm, tiens le bien
Affol, affolant
Il glisse comme un gant
Pas de limite
Au got de l'after beat
Reste allong
Je vais te rallumer
Ae, Etienne
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien
Allch, mal lch
Accol, tout coll
Reste allangui
Je me sens tourdie
Toute allourdie
Mais un trs grand apptit
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien
Dlasse, dlaisse
Enlacs, lancs
Si je te mords
Et encore et encore
Pendant le dos
Je souffle le mot
Oh, Etienne
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien
Baiser sal, sali
Tomb le long du lit
De l'indit
Il aime la folie
Au ralenti
Je soulve les interdits
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien
Affol, affolant
Il glisse comme un gant
Pas de limite
Au got de l'after beat
Reste allong
Je vais te rallumer
Etienne, Etienne, Etienne
Oh, tiens le bien



If you prefer to write your comments in Spanish, please click HERE
Don't Forget to write the name of the song before commenting


10 comments:

Nahim de Forvik said...

Sexy French singer! And big hit in the eighties! While the translator works, Midas? hahahahahahha...

MIDAS said...

Thanks for your comment. The translator works perfectly! The last thing I knew about Guesch Patti was a film with Carmen Maura called Elles. It was in 1997, Ten years after this succes.

SERGI said...

I never had like it this song, the french is a language for delicates songs, when is used in a strong song i don´t like it

Scout Finch said...

I'm glad you started with your new blogging adventure, wishing for it as much success as with your previous blogs!!

Maybe because I was too young when this song was released (I was only 4 years old...) I had never heard it, it can't hide its eighties' sound anywhere, but I like it. These kind of sounds bring me directly to my childhood!! And specially these days :-)

WODEHOUSE said...

Very extrange video and I can´t understand even now why this song was so famous.

MIDAS said...

@ SERGI

Meybe she is too aggressive. But therein lies her charme. This is one of the favourite songs of Drag Queens and Shifters ¡hahahahaha! I can understand that you dislike.

MIDAS said...

@ ATTICUS' DAUGHTER

Thanks for your comment. This song was a great revolution -and revelation- in some environments. It's very sexual song, and his video is too explicit for 1987. But then I was very transgressive and loved anyone who broke the rules... While you were a little and tender child. I like to offer this song now.

MIDAS said...

@ WODEHOUSE

It was very transgressive. Taking into account the degree of puritanism that currently prevails. It seems normal that we even stronger now. I always loved this song. In the past, was like a cry of freedom to me. I liked break the rules -and I still doing it-

WODEHOUSE said...

Of course...
it depends on the person. In those moments I was hanged on Soiuxie And the bunshees, for instances, and that was my part of fredoom´s crying...

MIDAS said...

Siouxie... are Great! I like her very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...